Yunnan Akha Red Pine Needle Black Tea - 150g
FREE Delivery when you purchase above $100!
- Origin: Fengqing County, Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Altitude: 1200-3098.7 meters
Fengqing County has a long history of tea growing and tea making. Endowed with high altitude, cold climate, sufficient sunlight, and rich plant resources, Fengqing County is the birthplace of big-leaf tea. This is suitable for the production of black tea, the renowned Dian black is known as "Dian Black Tea Township." (滇红茶香)
The tea leaves undergo the process of withering, kneading, fermentation, drying with a high-temperature dry baking process. The tea is bright orange in colour, fragrant, sweet and smooth.
- Pour 85-90˚C water into 5-7g tea
- Discard the water after rinsing the tea
- Add fresh 85-90˚C water, infuse for 5-8 seconds
- Filter the tea leaves and it is ready for consumption
Tea leaves are fragrant, and tea tastes good even after 2nd and 3rd round of brewing. The packaging is also attractive.
Glad that you like it!